Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Generations

Romeo and Juliette once said, "What is love, baby don't hurt me."
Although this does not relate in any way to the generational divide, i though the vast interaweb needs to be schooled in the art of "Best Romeo and Juliette Ballads Ever"

I think that some aspects of our Generation Compare to that of our parents and Grandparents. I think that I share the same views on religion and family as my parents do and did before. I can relate to them and I can communicate to them using my own terminology and usually they can pick up on it.

But then again, we are different in many ways. For instance, I sometimes listen to Rap and Hip Hop. But If my dad were to listen to it he would not consider it music. He doesnt see the art form in it. But also on the topic of music, I can relate to him now becuase I have introduced him to bands such as Rascal Flatts and Coldplay. I actually heard him refer to Justin Timberlake as JT over easter break, this was a major step for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment