Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Celebrity Dinner

If I were allowed to have dinner with one celebrity, I would choose Hassan Gul. Now, I know your probably like, "Which country is he a foreign diplomat for?", or "Who is Hassan Gul?", or even "Is Santa Claus is real?"

If you want the answer to question one, he is not. If you want the answer to question three click here. Yes, and big tree fall hard...

But if you by chance wanted to know the answer to question 2 you are in luck. Hassan Gul is a professional squash player. He currently sits at the bottom of the world squash rankings at 356. I have never actually heard of him before today. But lets be serious, hes just trying to make a buck. And I am going to venture and guess that his fan club isn't that of the latest and greatest boy band. So why not have dinner with him? He probably has never had anyone ask him out to dinner just because. Lets give him some fire in his belly for the next national squash tournament/game. Then I can say I liked him before he became famous....

No comments:

Post a Comment