Friday, March 27, 2009

My Day

My Ideal Typical Day:
11:35 - 11:45 AM: Wake Up
11:45 - 11:46 AM: Decide on whether or not I should get out of bed.
11:46 AM: Decide to sleep 15 more minuets
12:01 PM: Head to lunch in the cafeteria
12:34 PM: Leave lunch and head back to my dorm
12:40 PM: Arrive at dorm
12:41 PM: Play Xbox with my friends
3:32 PM: Initiate Nap Time
5:30 PM: Conclude nap time and head to dinner
5:36 - 6:15 PM: Eat Dinner
6:16 PM: Stop eating dinner
6:16 - 7:30 PM: Multitask
6:16 - 7:30 PM: Digest Food
6:16 - 6:22 PM: Walk back to dorm
6:23 - 7:30 PM: Catch up with the outside world via the internet, and I would like to thank Al Gore for inventing this.
7:30 - 12:30 AM: Hang out with friends
12:30 AM: Fall Asleep

Now, you might be wondering how I can do all this and be a full time student, truth is, I can't. This is more what my day looks like:

I wake up around 7:30 AM to go to class, and I am in class until 10:00 AM. Then, from class I head to work at the Concordia Audio Production department, where I take on the role of Student Producer. Once I am at work I head to lunch and and then to class for one hour. After class I head back to work to log 2 more hours and then I am done for the day. I usually head back to my dorm room and either take a nap, or hang out with friends. Then we go and eat dinner at 5:30 each day. After dinner is homework time, then we do whatever we feel like. I usually hit the sack about 1:00 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment